MiniCapt Mobile Microbial Air Sampler
The MiniCapt Portable Microbial Sampler enables an operator to collect biocontamination samples
throughout cleanrooms and clean air devices.
- Sieve impaction technique with 20 precision-cut slits
- 25, 50, or 100 LPM flow rate (HEPA-filtered exhaust)
- Intuitive touchscreen works with gloves – no stylus needed
- Area/location storage simplifies data management
- Radial-slit inlet pattern helps identify false positives
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Ethernet and USB for printing and data transfer
- Compressed gas sampling kit
BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor
The BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor helps minimize false positives for microbial activity in pharmaceutical cleanrooms by reducing contamination from handling of agar plates. This results in a decrease in investigations while increasing production. Additionally, many costly and time consuming sterilization steps, such as autoclaving, disinfecting, handling and logistics are eliminated. This innovative approach to microbial air sampling and monitoring builds on the collection efficiencies of the BioCapt stainless steel impactor, while also virtually eliminating false positives through specialized packaging and single-use application.