The Malvern NanoSight NS300 Instrument provides an easy-to-use, reproducible platform for nanoparticle characterization.
The NS300 allows rapid, automated analysis of the size distribution and concentration of all types of nanoparticles from 10nm to 2000nm in diameter, depending on the instrument configuration and sample type.
The introduction of a motorized 6 place filter wheel controlled from within the software means multiple labels can be analyzed. A software-controlled motorized optical stage enables rapid relocation and refocusing following cleaning, improving reproducibility. Sample temperature is fully programmable through the Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) software.
This versatile instrument offers the major benefit of a new enhanced fluorescence detection capability, providing truly holistic analysis. The 6 place fully software-controlled filter wheel means automated analysis of multiple fluorescent markers can be performed without the operator being present, freeing up valuable researcher time.
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple characteristics, saving time and sample volume.
- Visual validation of results gives extra confidence.
- User friendly software with easy set up of SOPs for routine use.
- Minimal sample preparation.
- On board temperature control.
- Choice of laser wavelengths.
- Choice of up to 6 different filters in a motorized wheel provides enhanced fluorescence detection capability.