The Malvern NanoSight NS500 instrument provides an easy-to-use, reproducible platform for nanoparticle characterization.
The NS500 provides detailed and intuitive analysis of the size distribution and concentration of all types of nanoparticles from 10nm to 2000nm in diameter, depending on the instrument configuration and sample type being analyzed. Zeta potential measurements on the NS500 are measured on a particle-by-particle basis with inherent high resolution and can be measured simultaneously with other NTA measurements parameters like size, particle concentration and can even operate whilst in fluorescence mode.
Samples are introduced into the viewing chamber using the integrated fluidics capability. On-screen pump control allows for automatic sample handling, including loading, washing and dilution. Software-controlled motorized optical stages enable rapid relocation and refocusing following cleaning, improving reproducibility. Sample temperature is fully programmable through the Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) software.
This versatile instrument offers an adaptable format, with the option of fluorescence detection capability, providing truly holistic analysis. The integrated fluidics mean sample loading, cleaning and analysis can all be automated, allowing multiple analyses to be performed without the operator being present, freeing up valuable researcher time.
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple characteristics saving time and sample volume.
- Visual validation of results gives extra confidence.
- User friendly software with easy set up of SOPs for routine use.
- Minimal sample preparation.
- Choice of standard or high sensitivity camera.
- On board temperature control.
- Choice of laser wavelengths.
- Optional particle-by-particle measurement of zeta potential.